1.31.2010

wonderful saturday | arroyo grande child photography

yesterday i held an afternoon of valentine mini sessions... to my surprise, boys were five of my six subjects! these sessions were a ton of fun for me. i wasn't trying different locations and poses with these kids for an hour, we just ran around for 15 minutes, told jokes and got lots of genuine smiles (and sparkly eyes, wow!)

cutie zeke... so much more interested in rearranging the gravel driveway than in smiling for me, we caught a few adorable looks.


noah clearly loves the camera... and the camera returns the love. can you believe those eyelashes?


seriously. this kid is a heartbreaker.


noah's little brother levi. quiet and a little silly, i'm pretty sure he's just too cool for me.


love the brother love.


do families get more gorgeous than this?


willa. this girl has the most beautiful, sparkly brown eyes possible. (can you see the reflection of me and the sky in there?)


her brother breger. i hope he and noah never end up in the same class, the girls might just explode from these boys' cuteness.


and skyler. exuberant and thoughtful at the same time. this image is a new favorite of mine, i think.

7 comments:

bandofbrothers 1/31/10, 10:15 PM  

they are all fantastic! and yes, i think the bottom is my new fav too:) sooooo dreamy.

Kara 1/31/10, 11:51 PM  

Oh my goodness! Cutest kids ever...it looks like you held a casting call for GAP Kids! Lil' Zeke is a friend of mine ;)

Kat 2/1/10, 8:40 AM  

Very nice. You rocked it!

Bethanni Hoffman 2/1/10, 11:51 AM  

So gorgeous! I love them all.

anastasia 2/2/10, 1:14 PM  

what a great afternoon of sessions!!

Anonymous 2/7/10, 1:55 PM  

These are so perfect in every way. What special captures you've given these families! I love them ALL!

Laura 2/17/10, 7:19 PM  

OMGoooosssshhhh these are all wonderful!! I love the color and wow do all of these children have beautiful eyes or what?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP