1.18.2010

lindsey | sean | gracie | lily | silas | san luis obispo family photography

what a fantastic way to start a new year of family portraits! lindsey and sean have the cutest, sweetest kids (okay, maybe i fall in love with all the kids i photograph?) the most wonderfully decorated house - i want to move in. and they were all about casual, unposed pictures. such a fun, silly, easy session.

lindsey runs a lovely online shop called the pleated poppy. check it out if you have any girls in your life who need a gift :)

so...... on to the pics:









10 comments:

bandofbrothers 1/18/10, 8:13 PM  

WOW! These are incredible! And I am ready to move into their house!

the pleated poppy 1/18/10, 8:14 PM  

LOVE them, jasmine! thanks so much!

Meghan Rickard 1/18/10, 9:49 PM  

Just beautiful!

Lisa Leonard 1/19/10, 7:29 PM  

woooow. these are great. so so beautiful.

Unknown 1/19/10, 11:35 PM  

Beautiful family. Looks like you had some fun.

Mama Mote 1/25/10, 4:20 PM  

These are so beautiful. I love that family and miss seeing them since we moved. And I wish I was there to be able to enter your giveaway. Oh, well. Great job!

Janice Phillips 1/25/10, 7:53 PM  

Love your work and definitely will be calling you later this year when my family does our long time in coming portraits!!

Brittany and Johnse 1/25/10, 9:15 PM  

I LOVE YOUR WORK!! I live in Santa Monica but entered the contest anyway...I would make the drive if I won :) Thanks for the opportunity! My fingers are crossed!

anastasia 2/2/10, 1:20 PM  

my WORD! what a gorgeous gorgeous home! That white ceiling?!?!

Sarah Phillips 2/7/10, 11:51 AM  

These are gorgeous! I want to live in their house. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP