10.31.2009

kamrin.ben.lexi.grant.drake | paso robles famliy photography

i met this gorgeous family at a winery in shandon where dad, ben, works. i had the pleasure of taking drake's one year photos (here). and was just a little mesmerized by his eyes then. it turns out that all 3 kids (and mom!) have the same stunning pale blue/green eyes.





grant absolutely hamming it up for my camera. my 4.5 year old does things like this too... i have no idea where they get it!




i often find myself saying 'pretend you like each other' - sarcastically during my sessions. i'm still not sure if it was a serious statement to lexi or not...

1 comments:

Anonymous 11/14/09, 11:09 PM  

Love the pictures in front of the Clayhouse...my favorite. The kids look awesome as always. your friend Gina Can't wait to see ours at the beach

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP