8.26.2009

the fam | arroyo grande family photographer

hi! i'm jasmine



i have two sweet daughters... logan is 4



and avery is 2



and of course there's the hubs



so here's how a session with me goes... we meet somewhere, i run around and act like a goof with your kids, their primary goal is not (as you might hope) to smile and look happy for the camera, at one point you think the whole session is a disaster, but i promise you it's not. kids are wonderful and spontaneous and unpredictable and they shine beautifully through lifestyle photography. nothing is more frustrating than trying to get kids to smile and say cheese for the camera, so i don't do that. so call me or email me or visit my website to see more of my work... but talk to me about getting your family in front of the camera and capture these amazing moments of childhood :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP